Victorian Nurse Specialists

Toggle Nav

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Join the Team

Why should I join VNS?

If you are looking for flexibility and work that suits your lifestyle join VNS. As a well respected agency we are able to offer a variety of work in public and private hospitals as well as other healthcare facilities across Melbourne, Geelong and regional Victoria. We offer excellent pay rates and opportunities for training as well as focusing on providing support to all of our staff.

Does VNS employ graduate nurses?

Unfortunately VNS is not able to employ Registered Nurses who have not completed a graduate year or a minimum of 12 months post graduate experience as a Registered Nurse.

Do I need qualifications to work as a PCA or PSA?

All staff employed as a PCA must have a Certificate III in Aged Care. PSA staff should have a Certificate III in Health Services Assistance. You will also need at least 6 months paid experience.

Contact Us Directly

Couldn't find the answer you were looking for? Contact VNS.
Follow us on Twitter and visit us on Facebook. We provide our clients and nurses with the latest advice and industry information.